This course will focus on making the novice user aware of the potential uses of production level solid modeling. The focus of this course is on the fundamental skills and concepts central to the use of Solid Edge
- Technician and
- To learn how to utilize Solid Edge to design production level parametric models of parts, sheet metal design, assemblies, detail drawings and document management.
- Be familiar with the Solid Edge user interface, adding features, sketching tools and various modeling techniques.
- Session 1: Getting Started in Solid EdgeThe Foundation of Solid ModelingIntroduction to the Profile EnvironmentPrimary Features
- Session 2: Treatment FeaturesSheet Metal FeaturesMore Sheet Metal
- Session 3: Assembly DesignMore Assembly Design
- Session 4: Creating Drawings of 3-D ModelsDimensions and AnnotationsDocument Management