PHP is a language written for the web, quick to learn, easy to deploy and provides substantial functionality required for e-commerce.
- Newcomers to PHP web design
- Users with a small amount of PHP experience.
- Programmer or professional
- To provides the knowledge necessary to design and develop dynamic, database-driven web pages using PHP
- To introduces the PHP framework and syntax, and covers in depth the most important techniques used to build dynamic web sites
- To learn how to connect to any ODBC-compliant database, and perform hands on practice with a MySQL database to create database-driven HTML forms and reports.
- To develop competence and confidence with the new skills being learned.
- Overview Of PHP
- Basic Scripting and Looping Constructs
- Conditional Constructs
- PHP Functions
- PHP Operators
- Arrays in PHP
- Working with Databases and Forms
- Working with Data Files in PHP
- onfiguring and Using MySQL
- Using Cookies with PHP
- Miscellaneous PHP Tasks