A potential customer’s perception of any company is founded on how the front line staff handle the initial moment of contact. This training course will provide course participants with a focused awareness of the customer’s expectations which, brought about by use of highly developed communication skills, will lead to a more profitable relationship, satisfactory to both company and client.
- Customer Service Managers, Executives and Staffs
- Quality Managers or Management Representatives
- Technical Support and Marketing Managers, Executives or Staffs
Participants will gain:
- A greater understanding of customer needs and expectations.
- The confidence to deal with any given situation in a professional and personal way.
- A practical knowledge of how to provide answers, relate, control and close every customer transaction
- Introduction to effective complaint handling
- Understand Customer and Understand Their Complaint
- Develop a Complaint Handling Process
- Handling Documentation (8 Discipline Format)
- Failures of Complaint Handling and How to Avoid Them